Campaign: Danger is my Middle Name
Aboard the Albatross, you left Oracle behind, pursuing a mysterious ancient golem to Oracle Tower. You helped dispatch and came across Administrator Tessen, the ruler of the town and a powerful wizard in his own right. Tempted by lucrative rewards, you agreed to undertake a momentous task for him: to enter the dreaded Underdark and bring him back tadpoles from a mind flayer city.
Tessen has been generous with the magical trinkets you will require to survive this journey - and you are now making your final preparations.
Quest Hooks & Leads
- The bard, Allegro, is a very guarded individual - you think it would be hard to tell if he was hiding something.
- Alhazred: A mage, and a high-ranking Medjay. William's patron and a significant player in the intrigue of Per-Wadjet.
- Ricardo di Noli: Anna's father, a famous explorer and the captain of the Albatross. He's the party's host at present, and wants to deal with the plots of the Sedge and Bee so the party can set off in search of some mythical treasure.
- Valencius di Noli: Anna's uncle, a mage and occult researcher who dabbles in demonology. He's no warmage, but has a love of learning and many useful tricks up his sleeve.
- Severin: The itinerant mage of the Hounds of Anu, a bounty hunting group that was sent after you by the Sedge and Bee. He is your prisoner.
- The Creative One: A long-dead bard that was formerly trapped in an ancient bracelet. You've managed to free him, and he's decided to stick around for a bit before passing on to the afterlife. Whether he's a help or a hindrance depends on the time of day and who you ask.
- Teoth: The Lower Kingdom of the Twin Kingdoms, where you began your adventure. It sprawls across the Nuit Delta.
- Khemet: The Upper Kingdom of the Twin Kingdoms, where Ricardo di Noli has brought you in search of some ancient fabled treasure. It follows the River Nuit on its massive journey across the desert.
- Per-Wadjet: The capitol city of Teoth, the jewel of the River Nuit, and the house of the Pharaoh.
- Order of the Sedge and Bee: A group of xenophobic wealthy merchants and nobles in Per-Wadjet who use their power and influence to crush foreigners.
- The Albatross: Ricardo di Noli's ship, and your current base of operations.