Campaign: The Misfits
Having stolen horses from an ex-slaver, you have fled Dogskull and are now bearing north - in pursuit of the slimy merchant that scammed you out of your hard-won stolen goods. Four people across two horses is a stretch, but Beanie is small and Meg can fly - so far, you're making it work. Already, Dogskull is a quickly-vanishing dot on the horizon behind you.
Quest Hooks & Leads
- You don't think that Andreas and Hazir were completely on the level about why they wanted the amulet they had you steal, but you don't know why they did want it.
- Andreas: a greasy jewel-merchant who hired you as thieves.
- Vetch: an ex-slaver whom you robbed.
- Dogskull: a dusty town on a long and forsaken trade route, where outsiders can live in peace.
- Black Gulley: a small village of prospectors that dig for gold in the surrounding hills.